“It’s the freakin’ weekend baby I’m about to have me some fun…” Ignition is that one song that always, no matter what pumps me up! It is going to be a glorious weekend because I finally got a Sunday off. With the 10 classes I subbed last week I needed a break to catch up on some things and relax. So after my usual Saturday class, hopefully seeing “Ant Man” at night, Sunday will be a fun day at the beach. I am looking forward to tackling some of my July goals by reading at the beach and *fingers crossed* taking a Soul Cycle or Orange Theory class! Without further ado let’s get to the wonderful fun post of Friday with Friday Favorites as I link up with Katie & Heather!
1) On Wednesday night I posted a picture on Instagram at Pedal Spin (one of my favorite cycle studios). It has been awhile since I have been to a cycle class as a student and I loved every minute of it. I love pushing myself and getting lost in the music. It is such a different vibe not in front of a class! Plus I LOVED getting to go with my sister for her first class and the hubby of course. It reminds me that I need to keep taking more classes as a student because I love it!
2) As I talked about yesterday, acupuncture has been my favorite this week. Tuesday night I started to notice my back and legs were sore but luckily I had an appointment scheduled the next day. I went in during my lunch break and came out 20 minutes later feeling much better. I think that helped in pushing myself in cycle class that nighr as well!
3) While watching this week’s episode of True Detective, a teaser for one of my very favorite shows was aired. I am counting down the days until the fall when The Leftovers comes back. Such a crazy show that ended with me asking a million questions so I am hopeful answers are coming this season.
4) “8 Quotes Only Wanderlusters Would Understand” – My favorite has always been ‘not all those who wander are lost.’
5) My mother visited my grandparents in Kentucky a few weeks ago. She asked if there was anything I wanted as they were going through some of their items. Over the past few years visiting my grandparents I would remember my nana sitting at her vanity overlooking their beautiful backyard where deer would come run past. As she sat putting on her makeup, she would tell me stories, always calling me darling. So I requested a trinket that she had off that vanity to put on my own jewelry shelf to remind me of them everyday. My mom brought me back this lemon which I absolutely love. It fits perfect in my shelves and makes me smile when I see it everyday.
Tell me in the comments some of your favorites from the week! Have you watched the Leftovers? What is one of your favorite quotes?