I am in for a rude awakening next week when I get back to 5 day work weeks. I haven’t worked a full work week in a very long. Between starting the new job, vacations and holidays, it is definitely going to be rough. Time to start a countdown to Thailand in November. Per the usual, let’s get right to it with Friday Favorites!
- This shirt would be perfect for the husband
- The Husband’s Secret – OMG I could not put it down. One of the best books I have read in a long time.
- Getting my hair done since it has been over 6 months since I touched this mop on my head. A new ‘do will always put an extra pep in my step.
- Paddleboarding was one of the absolute highlights of my trip. It was so incredibly tough with the rough waves and choppy waters but I still had a blast. I love being in the water which makes paddle boarding one of my favorite activities
- “How To Pick The Best Travel Bag For Your Next Trip” on Blonde Abroad
Tell me: What were your favorites from the week?