I survived my first full work week in almost two months but I am ready for the weekend. It was nice to get back to a routine which made the week pass by pretty quickly. This weekend will be filled with birthday celebrations as we have one tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday night. Lots of yummy food and cake will be had this weekend. Let’s get to our usual Friday post with Friday Favorites. Linking up with Katie & Heather.
- Fall TV Shows– This week was the start of some of my new favorite shows : Modern Family, Mindy Project and Fresh Off The Boat. I am looking forward to a few more of my shows starting include The Affair, The Leftovers and Last Man on Earth
- “Greece Travel Tips” – Nomadic Matt (this is getting me really excited for our Greece trip next spring!)
- Pumpkin everything– Yogurtland had their first week of pumpkin pie yogurt which got me very excited for fall. I love pumpkin everything and the first of the season got me in the mood for cooler weather, harvest and fall traditions
- Starbucks fall cups are just adorable. Another reason I started to feel in the fall season. Plus Starbucks announced their new Toasted Graham Latte which I am excited to try this weekend
- “The Best Workout Tights” – The Fitnessista
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, catch up on Monday!
Tell me: What your are your favorites from this week? What are you favorite fall TV shows?